CRANE SERVICE INDUSTRY
ISKAR has its own installation and commissioning team, with great technical and practical experience. Clients, working with us, are completely guaranteed for correct reception of ordered materials, safe installation works according to OHSAS 18001 regulations.
ISKAR offers maintenance and service works to ensure the maximum availability of your handling equipment. Our professional maintenance and inspection team works with you to plan the optimal solution for your requirements and takes care that those failures and defects are avoided.
– checking of all crane types in accordance with lates regulations
– preventive maintenance condition and inspection reports
– detection and identification of existing faults and due repair
Thus cranes become equipped with a ‘full-service history’ of continuous availability and the highest levels of reliability.
We are specialized in designing, manufacturing and putting into operation of many robust, reliable and state of the art, material handling equipment including special industrial cranes, slewing jib cranes, level luffing cranes, floating dock cranes, port machinery, derricks and tailor-made material handling solutions.
What can we do for your cranes?
- Reconditioning and repair of your cranes in case of a standstill due to wear, defects or damage. Inspection of your outdated crane or if you need recommendations as to preventive maintenance to minimize standstill periods.
- Development of new control concepts, so that your crane can be operated with as little stress as possible (to prevent the load-carrying structures from damage).
- Provision of crane parts both within our own supply and from exterior sources in particular when’ looking for alternatives for parts which are no longer available.
- Improved fitness for the future when adapting your crane to new requirements through the modification of technical parameters.